Established 13th November 2020
IDERA Capital Management Ltd.
IDERA Capital Management Ltd. is striving to achieve a sustainable society through its fund management and asset management business as stipulated in its Sustainable Procurement Policy. The Sustainable Procurement Policy was formulated because it is essential that we cooperate with our client contractors, external suppliers, and everyone in our supply chain in order to enhance the effectiveness of this initiative.
1. Sustainable procurement
When selecting and evaluating clients, we will endeavor to consider the status of their compliance with the procurement policy described in 2, and request their understanding and cooperation with these guidelines, with the aim of achieving a sustainable society together.
2. Procurement policy
1. Compliance with laws and societal norms
- (i) Respect and comply with all laws and societal norms
- (ii) Conduct business activities in accordance with corporate ethics
- (iii) Avoid any involvement with anti-social forces
2. Respect for human rights
- (i) Respect basic human rights
- (ii) Respect the dignity and diversity of humanity and do not engage in human rights violations such as unfair discrimination, forced labor, and child labor
3. Fair business activities
- (i) Select clients in a fair manner when procuring goods, products, and services
- (ii) Conduct business activities based on fair and free competition
4. Ensuring health and safety
- (i) Consider health and environmental concerns when procuring goods, products, and services
- (ii) Provide a safe and healthy working environment
5. Environmental Considerations
- (i) Take energy saving measures when engaging in business activities
- (ii) Engage in business activities that reduce environmental impact
6. Information security management
- (i) Establish a system for the appropriate management and protection of information assets to prevent the use of personal information for purposes other than its original purpose, or the leakage of such information